1.06.2012

Z: 6/366

My Half

After doing Y's photo I came up with the idea of doing my half as well. I'm very happy with how these turned out and I hope to get these printed out and framed. It was very difficult to try and match my face to Y's and to get the tones to coordinate. The difficulty with matching my face mostly stemmed from having to take an "end of the arm" photo of myself. Made for a very different image size to work with. However, taking this kind of photo was much easier on the iPhone 4S with its reverse camera. I could at least make sure most of my face was in the shot. This original image is now my new avatar most places (see my profile pic).

We took these in front of our Robin Hager painting entitled, Indian Warrior,  which Y purchased when he used to live around the corner from him in San Francisco.



Taken with: iPhone 4S
Apps used:  Vintage Cam, Diptic, Camera+, iWatermark




*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena