1.14.2012

Connected Only With An iPhone

I've been without a computer for over a month. Thanks to the lovely Apple folks and my darling hubby, my computer is all fixed and running smoothly, YAYs!!!

As posted, I've been participating in Develop's Project 366 for 2012. Luckily, I had decided to only use my iPhone 4S to not only take the pictures (it's always with me) but to also edit them (time to figure out all these camera apps I've loaded on my phone). Not having my computer really kept me on track and I figured out how to upload to my different sites, including blogger, from my phone. This entire time I've done everything on my iPhone 4S. It was a bit challenging at first but has turned out to be quiet an amazing lesson as to how much you can do with just your phone.

My only problem is when posting through the Blogger phone app, I can't figure out how to include text within the body of the post except for at the very top of the post. I wanted to include technical information regarding which apps etc. I had used as well as other tidbits but I really disliked all the text showing up above the image. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Personally, I think if the app limits where text is to be placed when images are included, I would rather have the image at the top, or first, followed by any text.

In any case, I've decided to go through and add the missing information to my posts via my computer. This should help out anyone interested in what I actually used to create the images in my Project 366 set.

Hope everything has started out well in 2012 for everyone. We are experiencing our first snowfall today. Lovely, yet inconvenient, as the Mini really can't navigate in the snow and I had oodles of errands that needed doing today.

Cheers,

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena