1.05.2012

Y: 5/366

My Other Half

This started as just an unplanned last minute photo idea. It was after 10pm and I had forgotten to take a photo for the day. Y was wearing a pumpkin colored shirt and I noticed when he walked into the room how well it went with our painting. I basically begged him to let me make him the subject of today's photo. Very reluctantly and making me promise I would be quick about it (he was in the middle of coding), he conceded, not excited about it at all.

I'm so glad he did as this is now my favorite image and with my follow up image tomorrow, it's turned into a meaningful project piece.  Y really likes it as well and is very happy with how it all turned out.



Taken with: iPhone 4S
Apps used:  Vintage Cam, Diptic, Camera+, iWatermark




*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena