1.25.2012

Brrrrainsssss!: 25/366


The Zombie Apocalypse beings in our master bath. We love these finger puppets. I positioned them so they kind of look like they are making out and dining on each other at the same time. Yes, I am a bit weird. They live atop a shelf next to my French Milled Skull Soaps, which it seems, I can't bear to use because I love them too much, even though there are four. We've threatened to make a video with our zombie puppets, maybe one day. I can only imagine how silly it would be and how insane we may come off.



Taken with: iPhone 4S
Apps used:  ProCamera, Camera+, iWatermark




Until we actually make a video, enjoy the best Zombie ever:







*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena