1.27.2012

Y and Z: 27/366


A snippet of our mantelscape. As some of you know from his blog, my husband goes by Yesmar online, which happens to be his name backwards. My name starts with the letter Z and Z has been a long time nickname from friends and family. Also, when writing out our name together it naturally tends to come out as Ramsey & Zarina. I think you get the idea. Basically since we met, we have been Y & Z. I basically love this and take it as fate more than coincidence.

The owl couple are the sweetest wedding favors I've ever received, given to us at my friend's wedding a few years back. They were handmade in Peru, I believe out of tiny gourds, and have sterling silver accents. So awesome!





Taken with: iPhone 4S
Apps used:  ProCamera, Snapseed, Camera+, iWatermark






0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena