1.20.2012

Gaudi Doll: 20/366


My freaky cool souvenir from Gaudi's Casa Milà in Barcelona, Spain. She's basically a representation of the cool chimneys that top the building. When I saw her, I had to have her. Her white tennis shoes crack me up. She lives atop our dresser and as we pass back & forth each day, she blindly walks across the top as if trying to find her way to a rooftop. She is weighty and strong for a ceramic figure, having survived many weeks travel in a suitcase throughout Europe before flying back home with me. She has also endured several moves but I keep a dish just in her way so she does not commit unintentional suicide off the edge of our tall dresser.

I have to admit, I was very puzzled and a tiny bit creeped out when I kept finding her far from her resting spot.





Taken with: iPhone 4S
Apps used:  ProCamera, Snapseed, Camera+, iWatermark






* Here's a photo of Casa Milà's rooftop:

 








*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena