12.22.2009

A peek of what's to come.

I have been hard at work, for some time now, getting my site ready to launch. I expect to launch creativecoquette.com early 2010. If all goes well, January 2010 specifically.

I was asked to donate a piece to my niece's school auction, which will be held this February. I said of course and then began to fret. No pressure. It's just the first time my designs will be 'out there'. The first time my Creative Coquette line, still fun but definitely a bit more sophisticated, will be viewed and judge by people who don't know me personally. Plus, it needs to get some bids!

I thought I would share my creation as it will also give you an idea of what is to come.


Sophia ~ Lariat Necklace
Mixed metal lariat necklace. Handmade featuring uncirculated vintage components. Overall length, 50". 24k gold plated accents. Bronze, gold and copper plating.




It's extremely versatile and so easy to wear. I've shown just 3 of ways to wear it above. It's what I call 'effortless chic'. You could be in t-shirt and jeans or a simple little black dress and violĂ , instant glam.

I'd love to know what you all think.

Smoochers,

2 comments:

Angela said...

It is beautiful! I love how you have it fixed in the first picture!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness - I love love love this!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena