12.15.2009

Eat Mo' Pig

I'm a San Franciscan never having traveled to the south before now, so I have just finally had 'REAL BBQ'. North Carolina Lexington-Style in particular and boy-o-boy are those BBQ piggies deeeeeeeelish! We had loads of pork while in NC over thanksgiving.

My favorite being Little Richard's whose motto is "Eat Mo' Pig"



and gladly I did, would, and want to right now. Mix in some hush puppies, sweet tea and I was in heaven! We were sad to leave the land of real BBQ but we conspired a plan:

A. I got Uncle F to share his secret recipe and tips. Muhahahahaaaaaah!

and

B. We mailed ourselves some supplies:


Now I just need to get a few more items and I should be good to go on Project BBQ-Z. I'm aiming for something yummy enough to satisfy but with my own secret spin. I'll let you all know how it pans out.

Dang I'm hungry.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I've had Texas Pete hot sauce it's good!

t4berbagi said...

Hi! I love this blog.

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena