2.20.2010

A Beautiful Day in Seattle

Y and I took advantage of the beautiful day today and went out for brunch.
I took my camera with us.

 
He's growing a beard at the moment.
I like him both with or without.


The food at Lola was yummy! Y had the stack of golden brown pancakes with pork-maple sausage and spiced maple syrup. I had the house cured gravlax with chive cream cheese, tomatoes, capers, onions and rye ficelle. They were so good that I didn't even remember I had my camera until long after our empty plates were taken away, oops.

Lola is located at the Hotel Ändra
It's under consideration as a possible wedding venue.



We strolled over to Pike Place Market taking advantage of our $5 all day parking score.


I could eat this everyday!

The daffodils were everywhere.
They made me feel like spring is definitely close at hand.
I scored a big load of my favorite parrot tulips.
I'm sure I'll have photos of them during the week.


Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Kisses,

9 comments:

NePaul Wilson said...

Aww that day looks like perfection!

Angela said...

Hi, Y!! Nice to meet you!!

Your photo skills are great!!! Please tell me again what kind of camera...we are in the market for a new one.

Creative Coquette said...

Angela: Thanks! I have a Nikon D80 but there is a newer model that I hear great things about. Also take a look at the link in Nicole's Classes as she lays out what equipment she uses, all Canon.

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing your photos! It looks like a perfect day!

The Trendy Fashionista said...

Enjoy your time there! Thanks for sharing this with us.

-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

OneCraftyFox said...

So sweet! Whenever my boyfriend and I go on vacation (even if it's just a train ride to Montreal for a weekend) he *always* pulls out the camera at breakfast, even if no where else.

I see you are addicted to Amélie, that is one of my favorite all time movies. I also really enjoyed Stardust.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Looks like a great day. We've had pretty good weather here for the last few days as well.

I like my husband with a little scruff, but not a full on Paul Bunyan beard.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Looks like a great day. We've had pretty good weather here for the last few days as well.

I like my husband with a little scruff, but not a full on Paul Bunyan beard.

Pinecone Camp said...

I haven't been to Seattle in ages. It's so close to Vancouver, I really should visit more often. Will have to check out Lola's next time.

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena