2.04.2010

Catch-Up

Wow-Wee, Wednesday just rolled on past me. Things are a bit crazy around here, time-wise. Please bear with me as I attempt to accomplish way too many things at once.

Razzle Dazzle: On a delightful note, last week I was honored by this lovely award:


The equally dazzling and creative Tuesdai bestowed this bit of sparkle and I suggest you check out her blog for some of her wonderful reflections.

Heads up: On February 10th and 11th you will be able to enter a contest to win my Foxy Monster necklace, Loved to Death, on Megan's Studio M.M.E Blog.

 
Loved to Death
 
It will be her fourth and final giveaway in honor of her 500 followers. To enter just follow the rules posted on Megan's blogpost and remember you only have February 10th and 11th to enter. The winner will be announced on her blog on February 12th. I chose this particular necklace as the prize in honor of Valentine's Day. Good luck!

I have the best clients! On Tuesday I received this email from a Wonderland Dreams client:

Sent by Mylisse on February 02, 2010:

Hello,

I just received the package last night!!

I'm in looooove with this piece, it's beautiful!!!!...a wonderful piece that I can't wait to wear!!! and really great packaging also (box, bow etc).
I shall leave some feedback through Etsy's feedback system.

Don't stop the good work and i'm looking forward to buy again from you in the future!!

Have a great day.

Ciao
Mylene
Making you all happy and excited is my main intention when I design and fulfill your orders. Feedback is always such a delightful treat for me and I appreciate everyone who takes the time.

Well Dolls, time to get back to drowning in paperwork and designs for clients. If I trail off a bit in my rounds, know that I will eventually catch-up.

Cupcakes & Butterflies,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a gorgeous piece

NePaul Wilson said...

I wouldn't mind entering in that contest!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Congrats on your award. Love the necklace!

Ahahgshene said...

congrats on the award :]

also, that was such a nice feedback from a customer. i'm sure that if i sold something, i'd be happy with the customer jumping up and down like that. i wanna see your etsy!

Bri said...

Good for you! It's always nice to hear that someone likes something you made. Congrats!

trishie said...

Congrats on the award and that great feedback you received!

Angela said...

Aw, that is such sweet feedback. I love when a customer goes the extra mile to let you know they loved their item!

Angela said...

Oh and I totally had "Ginger Snaps" on my list! I am really leaning toward that one :)

Sheshanna said...

Cool necklace, and that's super nice of the client.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. (:
Nerds Are Cool Too

The Trendy Fashionista said...

Congratulations on your award!!

-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena