12.20.2009

My new favorite Alice.

New items are slowly being listed in the Wonderland Dreams shop. There's more to come but here is my latest favorite:





Comes on a rich black velvet cord with black diamond Swarovski crystals.

I didn't get a chance to show off my previous favorite as it sold almost immediately, love when that happens :)

This next one isn't listed yet. I must have been very tired when I attempted to photograph it as this is the only decent photo. I'll have to re-shoot before I can list.


I received some supplies I've been waiting for yesterday and I hope to get in some design time this week. I do have more pressing time consuming matters to deal with however, so we shall see.

Toodles,

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena