3.26.2009

Project 365: Day 026

Y and I are thinking we really want a cupcake tree wedding cake. We both heart cupcakes and we actually discovered our sweet tooth for them together.

Problem: we are new to Seattle and we have yet to determine the best cupcakes in the area.

Solution: visit every cupcake shop and devour cupcakes! Things we have to endure just to get married [wicked grin].

This is the Royal Red Velvet cupcake from New York Cupcakes in Bellevue. It was good. I prefer my Red Velvet with a cream cheese frosting but this one came with their original buttercream. Now I must admit that it was THE BEST buttercream frosting I have ever had anywhere. I did also have the chocolate cake version of their Coney Island Coconut which was very yummy. The cake was moist and not too sweet. They have such an array of interesting and yummy sounding flavors. The shop is also very cute all done up in cheery pinks. Overall, this place is winning but there are more cupcakes out there that must be consumed before final judgment can be made.

Nom, nom, nom.....

2 comments:

smilemonsters said...

Looks awesome! I think trying cupcakes all over town sounds like loads of fun!

NONtRENDY said...

um... I WANT ONE!!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena