3.11.2009

And so, the countdown begins!


It's just a matter of days now until my first game of D&D ever! I know my character is going to be an Elven Magic-User. I think I shall call her Yazmine. She's definitely going to have a rockin' outfit with some major hawt stiletto boots. I don't care what anyone says but Yazmine at some point will be using magical pink glitter as a weapon. TPK is definitely lurking as the DM, my wonderful fiancé Y, is going to make us roll up three characters before we even start. I think mine will all be identical triplets with the same name, LOL.

I am pretty sure I will enjoy myself, even though, as I type this, I still don't get it. There are some really fun peeps joining the 'crew', shout out to my ABD&DC (America's Best D&D Crew) homies and bizaaaatch (I really enjoyed this season's ABDC, can you tell?). Our party will consist of three dudes and two chicas! The other girl is a major player with years of experience, can I get a Woot! Woot! Ladies in the hizz-ouse! <---I hope eveyone knows what they are getting into by letting me play along, heh heh heh.

The man and I get along in every other aspect of our life. This is the last unexplored territory. Good thing we are already engaged, because if I hate it, wow that would be a sad state of affairs. Luckily, as long as I don't have to read all those rule books and my 'crew' is ready for some Z spin to the D&D it should be way coolio. I like to laugh and I can be competitive, so watch out, I am ready to kick some demon arse!!! <---the stilettos should help :P

2 comments:

Uniflame said...

Ooooh DnD is so much fun! And dont worry, you dont need to read the rule books, they are mostly there for refference. Besides, people who are new to DnD mostly dont get the rulebooks anyway ;) You learn best by playing along.

Greg said...

I can't find it now, but I saw this hilarious cartoon of a bunch of dragons, trolls, druids and what not playing "office" and they were rolling dice to determine what happens at the water cooler, if they have the Red Stapler, and so on. it was kinda funny.

Also, if you've not seen it already, the last episode of "Freaks and Geeks" has a hilarious plotline about the geeks who play DnD, inviting one of the "freaks" (played by James DeFranco) to play DnD. He names his dwarf "Carlos" and gets really into it by the end.

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena