3.13.2009

Project 365: Day 013


Currently, this is my favorite destination. It's the bin at my local post office where I drop off packages. A trip to this means some lovely person found my creations yummy enough to place an order. It puts an amazing smile on my face and makes my heart bubble over with glee. I am fortunate to have wonderful customers and clients. To date, my jewelry designs can be spotted on style mavens all around the United States as well as some very exotic and chic places including Japan, Spain, Bulgaria, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Canada! I put much love into each piece and I take great pride in not only the design but it's presentation and delivery. I would love to have to see this box everyday of the week!

1 comments:

thecraftbegins said...

congratulations, it seems like you've found a globe full of followers!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena