2.12.2010

Over The Top!


The Trendy Fashionista has honored me with a very fun award! 

                            (how cute is that apron!)

Thank you!!! Definitely check out her blog for all things fashion.

Rules for this award:

A. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back, check.
B. Respond to the following survey using only ONE WORD answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Your hair? thick

3. Your mother? survivor

4. Your father? past

5. Your favorite food? maguro

6. Your dream last night? cheeky

7. Your favorite drink? pellagrino

8. Your dream/goal? happiness

9. What room are you in? studio

10. Your hobby? crafting

11. Your fear? spiders

12. What do you want to be in 6 years? better

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something you aren't? nosy

15. Muffins? cupcake

16. Wish list item? knobs

17. Where did you grow up? San Francisco  *I can't help that it's two words. No way am I saying the F word. I'm a native. We do not use that word, ever! BTW, you all should not use that word either. It gives us San Franciscans the willies.

18. Last thing you did? giggle

19. What are you wearing? cuteness

20. Your TV? fabulous

21. Your pets? purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect

22. Your friends? far

23. Your life? glorious

24. Your mood? chipper

25. Missing someone? nope

26. Vehicle? Mini

27. Something you're not wearing? shoes

28. Your favorite store? Anthropologie

29. Your favorite color? pink

30. When was the last time you laughed? minutes

31. Last time you cried? days

32. Your best friend? Y

33. One place where I go over and over again? dreams

34. One person who emails me regularly? M

35. Favorite place to eat? Kozue

C. Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers:

  1. Beautiful Things to Share
  2. Brabourne Farm
  3. Pink Lemonade Design
  4. Style Obsession
  5. The Lemon Cottage
  6. Beautiful Things to Share
  7. Design*Sponge
  8. Diary of a Young Designer
  9. Pinecone Camp 
  10. Tea & GingerSnaps

These are just some of the blogs that are Over the Top for inspiration. Check them out!

UPDATE: Oops! I just noticed numbers 1 and 6 are both Beautiful Things to Share [blush]. That's why blogging at 3 am should be avoided.

***On another note:

After drooling over the fabulishiously cute Lost Cupcakes Bri whipped up for the Lost premier,  girl has mad skillz, I had to have cupcakes for this week's episode. For reals, that was my excuse, heh heh. I bought ours, no major skillz in the cupcake department around my kitchen, thus far.

I also experimented with my newly acquired camera techniques and attempted to capture the cupcakes in pretty much the worst lighting possible. Direct overhead incandescent light, which barely lights up the room, in front of the plasma on the coffee table, at night. I had to push my settings to the max. Very hard to get an in focus shot since I wasn't willing to pull out the tripod. I had cupcakes to eat ya know. Here is my best photo straight out of the camera:


So you can really appreciate this, here is what the original settings produced:

 

No joke, worst lighting.



I wish all of you a wonderful weekend filled with twinkles and whatever makes you happy. Remember you are always the key to that happiness.

xoxo,

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness - those cupcakes look delicious! Thanks for the award mention! I filled out the questions awhile ago: http://style-obsession.blogspot.com/2009/10/awarded-over-top.html It's such a fun one!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Those look yummy!

Angela said...

Your photog skills are so great now!! I want to take a class too! ...and get a really great camera!

Brabourne Farm said...

Congratulations on this fun award. Thank you for including me in your list with all these fabulous blogs! Leigh

The Trendy Fashionista said...

CONGRATULATIONS! NICE CUPCAKES.

Have a wonderful weekend.
-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Aww thanks dear!!! Congrats on the award also! The cupcakes look incredibly yummy!

xo
Sophie

Anonymous said...

They look sooo yummy!

and congrats on the award!

Bri said...

Looks pretty good for inconsistent lighting! And I'm glad that I could inspire someone to bake. :)

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena