2.05.2012

Cat Attack: 36/366


Found the perfect bath rug for our guest bathroom. Score! Of course there was only one left when I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. It's the perfect style, size, shape and color. We've had it for over a year.

Suddenly, a couple of months ago, Zira decided she really loves to attack it. She rolls around on it, hugs it and attacks the crap out of it. Big fun for kitty. The rug however, now has loops sticking straight out all over the surface and stray loops can be found all over the house thanks to our Roomba and Zira's love to play soccer with them.

I've looked everywhere and I found almost the exact rug except it's smaller in diameter. No perfect blue color either but the gray or white will work. Each time I see her go at it I want to save the rug but look at her, she goes nuts and seems to be having such a great time. Her eyes even match the rug color. I can't deny this kitty much, if anything. She does leave our custom sofa and nice chairs alone, thankfully. I guess the perfect rug will just have to fall prey to our sweet little beast.





Taken with: iPhone 4S
Apps used:  ProCamera, Diptic, Camera+, iWatermark





*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena