10.30.2009

Silenced.....for now

It started with a cough getting more noticeble about the fourh day.

ME: hmmm, I think I've been coughing for four days.

Yesterday, I totally lost my voice by early morning. Full blown
laryngitis.

This happens to me when I have a bad case of the flu. Thing is, this
time around I had no idea I was sick until I lost my voice and it's
only today that I have flu symptoms, ugh.

Been resting, communicating with Y via text messages and keeping
hydrated.

What really sucks is I had very important phone calls to make this
week to set up some critical meetings but not knowing how long my
laryngitis will last, longest ever was 2 weeks, I can't really even
email a request. Boo! Not the good kind either.


Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena