10.12.2009

One Year Ago Today...

Cadeau Ring ~ Most Popular Foxy Monster Ring



...I launched Foxy Monster on Etsy.

I have since added two new shops, Wonderland Dreams & Superfly Delicious.

My dream of Creative Coquette is getting closer and closer. The new look for this blog is part of getting that dream to full fruition. As of today, the blog, website & twitter all have a unified look. Settling on the look and creating all the icons, illustrations and code has been, and will continue to be, one big ball of crazy work. As of today I am happy, YAYs!!!!!!

I will be busy with my wonderful FMIL, future-mom-in-law, for the next two weeks. She's an awesome giggle partner and I am hoping to take the 'good' camera out for a spin while she's here as we get to go play. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

There are still a few tweaks needed to be done on the blog layout, especially on the side bars, so I'll be working away on it a bit more. I really need to work on more items for the shops. I have a bunch of stuff that just needs to be listed but that is a whole process in an of itself.

Before anything, I must finish my attempt at re-organizing my studio. My office/studio is in complete disarray as I have been rearranging my storage room and studio. I'm afraid I won't be able to get it in any decent shape before C arrives (I know you're probably reading this so consider this a warning that the studio is in an embarrassing state, LOL).

O, and I have the 'Follower' widget working now so you can now add this blog to your follow list easily. It's over there on the right sidebar ---->

Smooches to you all,

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena