7.23.2009

Why SYTYCD is Amazing!

Last nights episode of So You Think You Can Dance, episode 99, once again gave us something we will talk about for a long time.

Get the tissues out and prepare for feeling.




Choreographed by Tyce Diorio.
Danced by Melissa and Ade.
Music by Maxwell, "This Woman's Work".

It is so amazing that we get to witness such magic right in our own living rooms. It happens over and over on SYTYCD. Every season is peppered with such moving pieces. Well deserving of the 5 Emmy nominations for last season, although I think they should have had more.

My other favorite last night was this Hip Hop number with ZOMBIES!



Choreographed by Shane Sparks.
Danced by Kayla and Jason.
Music by Izza Kizza, "They're Everywhere".

Tonight is the 100th episode of So You Think You Can Dance on Fox, at 9/8c. If you have the chance you should really watch. They have planned to showcase many of the favorite dances throughout the last 5 seasons so it will be a great way to see what all the hoopla is all about.

It is my all time favorite TV show ever!

1 comments:

readingsully2 said...

I love to see this program.

I love Melissa and just about all the girls left.

I think they are all marvelous at this point. I am watching tonight.

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena