3.09.2012

Die Antwoord: 51/366


One of the best concerts we have been to, Die Antwoord, the South African Zef rap-rave crew consisting of NINJA, featured in my photo above, YO-LANDI VI$$ER and DJ HI-TEK. Their lyrics are performed in Afrikaans, Xhosa, and English. We danced our booties off!! I almost didn't go as I had just started feeling ok. Thought I would be a responsible adult and what not. Luckily for me, Y convinced me to go and I was so glad I didn't miss this experience. SO FOKKEN AWESOMENESS!!! I just slept for the next couple of days afterwards.

Find them on the interwebs: Die Antwood (official site)

Truly my faves at the mo. Basically, I've been playing their cd's  non-stop since the concert. Every single song on both albums rocks my socks!!! First time that has ever happened, ever!



Taken with: iPhone 4S
Apps used: Camera, Camera+, iWatermark

Here's a short video I took with my iPhone. Watch Ninja crowd surf. Sorry there is a bit of blackness at the beginning. Just keep watching.




Here is their latest video, I Fink U Freeky:








Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena