2.04.2009

Wednesday Cravings: Love in the Kitchen


Beehive Kitchenware Co. carries some of the loveliest and most unique kitchen items that are still as functional as they are beautiful. Created with an environmental commitment and high attention to detail by two wonderful artists, Sandra Bonazoli and Jim Dowd.

Here is a sampling of what I am currently craving,
especially with Valentine's Day around the corner :)



The Heart Tea Strainer includes instructions for a perfect pot of tea and comes with a charming heart-shaped rest. Hand cast in lead free pewter.



This Heart Pancake Spatula is made of stainless steel and copper with a plastic grip.



Heart Measuring Spoons come in a set of four standard measures and are hand cast in lead free pewter. They hang on a beautiful twisted copper ring.



The Heart Coffee Scoop measures out one tablespoon and is hand cast in lead free pewter.

They also have many items inspired by Birds & Bees.


3 comments:

A Scrappy Design said...

I'm lovin the heart scoops!

Audrey said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog!!
I don't drink tea - but I would get that tea strainer just to hang it in my kitchen.

Creative Coquette said...

@Audrey: It's soooo pretty, I know what you mean!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena