10.12.2010

The kitten you were warned about.

(Z ~ 10.10.10 ~ via Photo Booth)
I'm the Kitten Your Mother Warned You About



Had a wee date with Y last Sunday. I've been going through a bunch of my stuff and I turned up one of my old favorite tee's. I haven't worn this in ages. Back before Y and I had actually met or I even knew of him, he had seen a picture of me in this tee. One day, after we had already started dating, we were having lunch at Max's at the Opera Cafe in San Francisco when Y looked over at me in this tee and said, "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to be in front of this shirt." .......... [butterflies]

Here's the original photo Y saw:

(Z ~ circa April 2006)

Now 4.5 years later, we are soon to be wed. He makes me happy like in fairy tales.





*Shirt: King Cat Hollywood

2 comments:

Angela said...

aw-- that is so darn sweet!!

TERI REES WANG said...

Don't you just love it when, someone manages to mirror your message. It's a great space to mind your reflection.

Cheers!..to someone who gets us.

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena