8.26.2010

Truth

Y emailed this to me today with the subject line, "This made me think of you."


That really is me!! As much as I try to be brave, phobias are teh suck :(

I was bit by a Brown Recluse in college and am missing some flesh from that experience so that didn't help. I was extremely lucky but the scars are a constant reminder that all spiders must DIE!! DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, there is much going on here so my blog time has suffered. I'll catch up when I can. Until then, I hope life is treating you all well.


Cupcakes and Butterflies (no spiders),

2 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

This would be my Kahuna.

His spider fear is always near.

Cheers!

Craftiness NOW said...

oh my gosh, i couldn't even click on the link of the cause of your flesh-missing-experience, yikes!!! sorry to hear that, def understand the fear...

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena