7.27.2010

Kitty Not Monster

Some years back I made Y this iPod cover:

D-Man aka Raoul

It was my first attempt at any such thing. It worked well but these days he sits in a drawer as the iPod isn't used much outside of the car. I love how his teeth come across all gnarly and kooky, hee hee.

I had a bunch of that chocolate fur left over so I attempted my first plushie recently. I started out trying to create some sort of monster. However, once I added the ears there was no way it was anything but a kitty.

Meet Kitty Not Monster



She also looks to me like a Frances.

meow

4 comments:

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

OMG! i want a francis!!!!

Creative Coquette said...

@Starcake: BTW, love the new look of your blog and I am loving the Scorpio Andy quote for this week! I feel that way, not in a monetary sense but as in everything else that is important.

TERI REES WANG said...

"Fancy Frances"...needs some filly panties. ;p

Cheers!

Craftiness NOW said...

nice job! luv that he's sporting a skull brooch ;-)

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena