11.05.2009

Found veil, lost future husband and pubescent growly bear.

Found:

I've decided on a veil and I can't wait for it to arrive!!! It's beyond perfection at least in my mind. I found it on Etsy so final verdict will be when I try it on but I am super excited. YAYs!!

Lost:

I was preparing yesterday's Wednesday's Cravings when I ran across Mochi's future husband,


I was actually going to treat myself, and Mochi of course, to this wonder for my birthday since in the past two weeks I have had a bunch of sales, w00t! I found him and emailed his cuteness to Y but ran out of time and had to dash off to pick up Y. By the time I got home and prepared dinner etc. I went to purchase him and he was SOLD!!!! I actually even grilled Y asking him if he had bought him for me, since my birthday is within two weeks, and he said no. Plus I know that this year we gave each other birthday and xmas presents by ponying up for 6 months at our gym. But, the same thing happened with Mochi so I even asked if he was lying and he said why would he lie. Sad thing is I believe him because I know he wouldn't buy something while at a client site.

My heart is broken.

I don't know how I missed Blackie being listed since August and the day I find him he sells, dang-diggity-dang-bamn!

Do you think she'll forgive me?

Pubescent Growly Bear:

That's what I currently sound like. I have had laryngitis for a week due to the flu and totally lost my voice. I am just starting to feel half humanoid but I am afraid the other half is a growly bear going through puberty with his larynx being stretched into low growls with cracks and squeaks thrown into the mix.

Grrrrr[squeak]rrrrr,

1 comments:

Angela said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens? Maybe Y is just a really good liar.-hopefully in this case anyway.

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena