3.01.2009

Project 365: Day 001

Once again I am playing along with Smilemonsters, what can I say, she's fun to play with! Today is the first day of Project 365, where we are taking a photo every day for one year.


Today we went to The Container Store to pick up a few things for the house. I was so excited to score this compartmentalized container for my sassy D&D dice. This month we begin hosting a bi-monthly game night. Y is the DM (Dungeon Master) and I am a total n00b. I've read "Confessions of a Part-time Sorceress (Girl's Guide to Dungeons and Dragons)" in preparation. Having never played, I still don't get it but when I found these pink sparkly dice I was all, Dude, I'm in!


2 comments:

smilemonsters said...

Yay!!

Jo ;)

Uniflame said...

I love your dice!

I play DnD too, it is a lot of fun!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2006-2013 Creative Coquette, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena